- Dual-mode (Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy ) Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Integrated antenna on CC2564MODA for ready-to-use application
- The device is FCC, IC, CE certified with a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack, getting started guide, demos, and UART and PCM/I2S Interface
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+10dBm)and High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- EM connectors that plug directly into the TI hardware development kits:
Texas Instruments CC2564MODAEM
The CC2564MODAEM evaluation board contains the Bluetooth BR/EDR/LE HCI solution. Based on TI's CC2564B dual-mode Bluetooth single-chip device, the bCC2564MODA is intended for evaluation and design purposes, reducing design effort and enabling fast time to market.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC2564MODAEM board plugs directly into TI hardware development kits, including MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C123G, and DK-TM4C129X. Moreover, a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack (TIBLUETOOTHSTACK-SDK) is available for the MSP430 and TM4C12x MCUs.
The CC2564MODA provides best-in-class RF performance with a transmit power and receive sensitivity that provides range of about 2X compared to other BLE-only solutions.