- CC2564B device (QFN package)
- Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Dual Mode - Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy
- FCC, IC, CE certified
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+12dBm)
- High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- UART Interface - Control and Data
- PCM/I2S Interface - Voice and Audio
- 4 Layer PCB design
- 1.8 LDO (LP2985-18)
- 3 Voltage level translators (SN74AVC4T774)
- PCB antenna
- EM connectors that plug directly into the TI hardware development kits:
- COM connector
- Certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack
Texas Instruments CC256XQFNEM
The CC256XQFNEM evaluation board contains the CC2564B device and is intended for evaluation and design purposes for the CC256x devices.
For a complete evaluation solution, the CC256XQFNEM board plugs directly into the TI hardware development kits: MSP-EXP430F5529, MSP-EXP430F5438, DK-TM4C123G, DK-TM4C129X and other MCUs. Moreover, a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth Stack is available for the MSP430 (CC256XMSPBTBLESW), TM4C12x MCUs (CC256XM4BTBLESW) and other MCUs (CC256XSTBTBLESW).
The CC256XQFNEM hardware design files (schematics, layout and BOM) are provided as a reference to aid in the implementation of the CC256x devices.