|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Asynchronous Set-Reset Capability
- Static Flip-Flop Operation
- Medium-Speed Operation: 16 MHz (Typical) Clock Toggle Rate at 10-V Supply
- Standardized Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Maximum Input Current Of 1-µA at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range:
- 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise Margin (Over Full Package Temperature Range):
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
Texas Instruments CD4013BM96G4
The CD4013B device consists of two identical, independent data-type flip-flops. Each flip-flop has independent data, set, reset, and clock inputs and Q and Q outputs. These devices can be used for shift register applications, and, by connecting Q output to the data input, for counter and toggle applications. The logic level present at the D input is transferred to the Q output during the positive-going transition of the clock pulse. Setting or resetting is independent of the clock and is accomplished by a high level on the set or reset line, respectively.
The CD4013B types are supplied in 14-pin dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-pin small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-pin thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).