|Package | PIN:||SOP (NS) | 14|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Propagation delay time = 60 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range):
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"
Data sheet acquired from Harris Semiconductor
Texas Instruments CD4025BNSR
CD4001B, CD4002B, and CD4025B NOR gates provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NOR function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
The CD4001B, CD4002B, and CD4025B types are supplied in 14-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix), 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages (M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).