|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DW) | 16|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Shift Register Has Direct Clear
Texas Instruments CD74HC595DWR
The CD74HC595 device contains an 8-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds an 8-bit D-type storage register. The storage register has parallel 3-state outputs. Separate clocks are provided for both the shift and storage registers. The shift register has a direct overriding clear (SRCLR)\ input, serial (SER) input, and serial output for cascading. When the output-enable (OE)\ input is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
Both the shift register clock (SRCLK) and storage register clock (RCLK) are positive-edge triggered. If both clocks are connected together, the shift register always is one clock pulse ahead of the storage register.