Added to Your Shopping Cart
Universal Input Buffers That Accept LVPECL, LVDS, or LVCMOS Level Signaling
- Fully Configurable Outputs Including Frequency, Output Format, and Output Skew
- Output Multiplexer That Serves as a Clock Switch between the Three Reference Inputs and the Outputs
- Clock Generation Via AT-Cut Crystal
- Integrated EEPROM Determines Device Configuration at Power-up
- Low Additive Jitter Performance
- Universal Output Blocks Support up to 5 Differential, 10 Single-ended, or Combinations of Differential or Single-ended:
- Low Additive Jitter
- Output Frequency up to 1.5 GHz
- LVPECL, LVDS, LVCMOS, and Special High
- Output Swing Modes
- Independent Output Dividers Support Divide Ratios from 1-80
- Independent limited Coarse Skew Control on all Outputs
- Flexible Inputs:
- Two Universal Differential Inputs Accept Frequencies up to 1500 MHz (LVPECL), 800 MHz (LVDS), or 250 MHz (LVCMOS).
- One Auxiliary Input Accepts Single Ended Clock Source or Crystal Auxiliary Input Accepts Crystals in the Range of 2 MHz-42 MHz or an LVCMOS Input up to 75 MHz.
- Clock Generator Mode Using Crystal Input.
- Typical Power Consumption 1.0W at 3.3V
- Integrated EEPROM Stores Default Settings; Therefore, The Device Powers up in a Known, Predefined State.
- Offered in QFN-48 Package Figure 1. CDCE18005 Application Example
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2kV HBM
- Industrial Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C