Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Frequency Synthesizer with PLL/VCO and Partially Integrated Loop Filter.
- Fully Configurable Outputs Including Frequency, Output Format, and Output Skew.
- Smart Input Multiplexer Automatically Switches Between One of Three Reference Inputs.
- Multiple Operational Modes Include Clock Generation via Crystal, SERDES Startup Mode, Jitter Cleaning, and Oscillator Holdover Mode
- Integrated EEPROM Determines Device Configuration at Power-up
- Excellent Jitter Performance
- Integrated Frequency Synthesizer including PLL, Multiple VCOs, and Loop Filter:
- Full Programmability Facilitates Phase Noise Performance Optimization Enabling Jitter Cleaner Mode.
- Programmable Charge Pump Gain and Loop Filter Settings
- Unique Dual-VCO Architecture Supports a Wide Tuning Range 1.750 GHz-2.356 GHz
- Universal Output Blocks Support up to 5 differential, 10 Single-ended, or Combinations of Differential or Single-ended:
- 1 ps RMS (10 kHz to 20 MHz) Output Jitter Performance
- Low Output Phase Noise:
- 130 dBc/Hz at 1MHz offset, Fc = 491.52 MHz
- Output Frequency Ranges from 4.25 MHz to 1.175GHz in Synthesizer Mode
- Output Frequency up to 1.5 GHz in Fan-out Mode, LVPECL, LVDS, LVCMOS, and Special High Output Swing Modes
- Independent Output Dividers Support Divide Ratios from 1-80(1)
- Independent Coarse Skew Control on all Outputs
- Flexible Inputs with Innovative Smart Multiplexer Feature:
- Two Universal Differential Inputs Accept Frequency, Output Format, and Output Skew. Frequencies up to 1500 MHz (LVPECL), 800 MHz (LVDS), or 250 MHz (LVCMOS
- One Auxiliary Input Accepts Single Ended Clock Source or Crystal. Auxiliary Input Accepts Crystals in the Range of 2 MHz-42 MHz or an LVCMOS Input up to 75 MHz.
- Clock Generator Mode Using Crystal Input.
- Smart Input Multiplexer can be configured to Automatically Switch between Highest Priority Clock Source Available Allowing for Fail-safe Operation and Holdover Modes.
- Typical Power Consumption 1.7W (See Table 44) at 3.3V
- Integrated EEPROM Stores Default Settings; Therefore, The Device Can Power up in a Known, Predefined State.
- Offered in QFN-48 Package
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2kV HBM
- Industrial Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C