- Easy-to-use evaluation board to generate low-phase noise clocks up to 1.5 GHz
- Easy device programming via host-powered USB port
- Fast configuration through provided graphical user interface (GUI) software interface
- Total board power provided either through USB port or separate 3.3 V and ground connections.
- Single-ended or differential input reference clock
- Crystal filter on output readily available for clocking high-speed analog-to-digital converters, if needed.
Texas Instruments CDCE72010EVM
The CDCE72010EVM is the evaluation module for CDCE72010 - 10 outputs low jitter clock synchornizer. CDCE72010 can be programmed through the SPI interface using the evaluation module (EVM)programming GUI. The evaluation module (EVM) is designed to demonstrate the electrical performance of the device.This fully assembled and factory-tested evaluation board allows complete validation of all device functions. For optimum performance, the board is equipped with 50-W SMA connectors and well-controlled 50-W impedance microstrip transmission lines.