|Package | PIN:||TSSOP (PW) | 14|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
90 | TUBE
- Member of Programmable Clock Generator Family
- CDCE913/CDCEL913: 1-PLL, 3 Outputs
- CDCE925/CDCEL925: 2-PLL, 5 Outputs
- CDCE937/CDCEL937: 3-PLL, 7 Outputs
- CDCE949/CDCEL949: 4-PLL, 9 Outputs
- In-System Programmability and EEPROM
- Serial Programmable Volatile Register
- Nonvolatile EEPROM to Store Customer Settings
- Flexible Input Clocking Concept
- External Crystal: 8 MHz to 32 MHz
- On-Chip VCXO: Pull Range ±150 ppm
- Single-Ended LVCMOS Up to 160 MHz
- Free Selectable Output Frequency Up to 230 MHz
- Low-Noise PLL Core
- PLL Loop Filter Components Integrated
- Low Period Jitter (Typical 50 ps)
- Separate Output Supply Pins
- CDCE913: 3.3 V and 2.5 V
- CDCEL913: 1.8 V
- Flexible Clock Driver
- Three User-Definable Control Inputs [S0/S1/S2], for Example, SSC Selection, Frequency Switching, Output Enable, or Power Down
- Generates Highly Accurate Clocks for Video, Audio, USB, IEEE1394, RFID, Bluetooth®, WLAN, Ethernet™, and GPS
- Generates Common Clock Frequencies Used With TI-DaVinci™, OMAP™, DSPs
- Programmable SSC Modulation
- Enables 0-PPM Clock Generation
- 1.8-V Device Power Supply
- Wide Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Packaged in TSSOP
- Development and Programming Kit for Easy PLL Design and Programming (TI Pro-Clock™)
- D-TVs, STBs, IP-STBs, DVD Players, DVD Recorders, and Printers
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments CDCE913PWG4
The CDCE913 and CDCEL913 devices are modular PLL-based, low-cost, high-performance, programmable clock synthesizers. They generate up to three output clocks from a single input frequency. Each output can be programmed in-system for any clock frequency up to 230 MHz, using the integrated configurable PLL.
The CDCx913 has separate output supply pins, VDDOUT, which is 1.8 V for CDCEL913 and 2.5 V to 3.3 V for CDCE913.
The input accepts an external crystal or LVCMOS clock signal. A selectable on-chip VCXO allows synchronization of the output frequency to an external control signal.
The PLL supports SSC (spread-spectrum clocking) for better electromagnetic interference (EMI) performance.
The device supports nonvolatile EEPROM programming for easy customization of the device to the application. All device settings are programmable through the SDA/SCL bus, a 2-wire serial interface.
The CDCx913 operates in a 1.8-V environment. It operates in a temperature range of –40°C to 85°C.