|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DL) | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ioffsupports partial-power-down mode operation
- Edge-rate control circuitry for significantly improved noise characteristics
- Typical output skew < 250 ps
- ESD > 2000V
- TSSOP (19.6-mil pitch) and SSOP (25-mil pitch) packages
- Industrial temperature range of \x9640°C to +85°C
- VCC = 5V ± 10%
- CY74FCT16245T Features:
- 64 mA sink current, 32 mA source current
- Typical VOLP (ground bounce) <1.0V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°\xB0C
- CY74FCT162245T Features:
- Balanced output drivers: 24 mA
- Reduced system switching noise
- Typical VOLP(ground bounce) <0.6V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C
- CY74FCT162H245T Features:
- Bus hold on data inputs
- Eliminates the need for external pull-up or pull-down resistors
Texas Instruments CY74FCT162245TPVC
These 16-bit transceivers are designed for use in bidirectional synchronous communication between two buses, where high speed and low power are required. With the exception of the CY74FCT16245T, these devices can be operated either as two independent octals or a single 16-bit transceiver. Direction of data flow is controlled by (DIR), the Output Enable (OE\) transfers data when LOW and isolates the buses when HIGH.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
The CY74FCT16245T is ideally suited for driving high-capacitance loads and low-impedance backplanes.
The CY74FCT162245T has 24-mA balanced output drivers with current limiting resistors in the outputs. This reduces the need for external terminating resistors and provides for minimal undershoot and reduced ground bounce. The CY74FCT162245T is ideal for driving transmission lines.
The CY74FCT162H245T is a 24-mA balanced output part that has bus hold on the data inputs. The device retains the input\x92s last state whenever the input goes to high impedance. This eliminates the need for pull-up/down resistors and prevents floating inputs.