|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DL) | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ioff supports partial-power-down mode operation
- Edge-rate control circuitry for significantly improved noise characteristics
- Typical output skew < 250 ps
- ESD > 2000V
- TSSOP (19.6-mil pitch) and SSOP (25-mil pitch) packages
- Industrial temperature range of \x9640°C to +85°C
- VCC = 5V ± 10%
- CY74FCT16240T Features:
- 64 mA sink current, 32 mA source current
- Typical VOLP (ground bounce) <1.0V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C
- CY74FCT162240T Features:
- Balanced output drivers: 24 mA
- Reduced system switching noise
- Typical VOLP (ground bounce) <0.6V at VCC = 5V, TA = 25°C
Texas Instruments CY74FCT16240ATPVC
These 16-bit buffer/line drivers are used in memory driver, clock driver, or other bus interface applications, where high speed and low power are required. With flow-through pinout and small shrink packaging, board layout is simplified. The three-state controls are designed to allow 4-, 8-, or 16-bit operation.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
The CY74FCT16240T is ideally suited for driving high-capacitance loads and low-impedance backplanes.
The CY74FCT162240T has 24-mA balanced output drivers with current limiting resistors in the outputs. This reduces the need for external terminating resistors and provides for minimal undershoot and reduced ground bounce. The CY74FCT162240T is ideal for driving transmission lines.