- Comprehensive test capability for the DAC3151 for IF outputs
- Direct connection to TSW1400 signal generator
- Includes CDCE62005 for clock generation or jitter cleaning
- Software support with a full featured GUI for easy testing
- Direct HSMC connection to Altera FPGA development kits
- FMC-DAC-Adapter card to connect to a standard FMC interconnect header, a typical input on the latest Xilinx FPGA EVMs
Texas Instruments DAC3151EVM
The DAC3151EVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments' single-channel 10-bit 500 MSPS DAC3151 digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the DAC3151 under a variety of clock, and input conditions. For ease of use as a complete IF transmit solution, the DAC3151EVM includes the CDCE62005 clock generator/jitter cleaner for clocking the DAC3151.
The EVM can be used along with TSW1400 to perform a wide range of test procedures. The TSW1400 generates the test patterns which are fed to the DAC3151 through a 1.00 GSPS LVDS port. The DAC3151EVM clock chip can be used to synchronize the TSW1400 board to DAC3151EVM. The TSW1406EVM provides a low-cost solution for quick EVM testing with up to 64k sample pattern depth.