- Comprehensive test capability for the DAC3282 for IF and RF outputs
- Direct connection to TSW1400EVM signal generator
- Includes CDCE62005 for clock generation or jitter cleaning
- Includes TRF3704 for complete transmitter evaluation
- Software support with a full featured GUI for easy testing
- HSCM connector directly compatible to Altera FPGA EVMs with HSMC connector
Texas Instruments DAC3282EVM
The DAC3282EVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments' dual-channel 16-bit 625 MSPS DAC3282 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with 8-byte wide DDR LVDS data input, integrated 2x interpolation filter and an additional sinc correction filter. The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the DAC3282 under a variety of clock, and input conditions. For ease of use as a complete RF transmit solution the DAC3282EVM includes the CDCE62005 clock generator/jitter cleaner for clocking the DAC3282 as well as a TRF7304 50MHz to 6GHz quadrature modulator for upconverting I/Q ouputs from the DAC to real signals at RF.
The EVM can be used along with TSW1400EVM to perform a wide range of test procedures. The TSW1400EVM generates the test patterns which are fed to the DAC3282 through a 1.25 GSPS LVDS port. The DAC3282EVM clock chip can be used to synchronize the TSW1400EVM board to DAC3282EVM.