- Comprehensive test capability for DAC5681Z
- Direct connection to TSW3100 signal generator EVM
- Has a programmable Low Jitter Clock Synthesizer capable of working with a VCXO or an external clock source
- Clock synchronization with TSW3100 for signal integrity
- Software support with a fully featured GUI for easy testing
Texas Instruments DAC5681ZEVM
The DAC5681ZEVM is a circuit board that allows designers to evaluate the performance of Texas Instruments' single-channel 16-bit 1.0 GSPS digital-to-analog converter (DAC) featuring a fll 1GSPS DDR LVDS interface, integrated 2x/4x interpolation filters, on-board clock multiplier and internal voltage reference. The EVM provides a flexible environment to test the DAC5681Z under a variety of clock, and input conditions.
It can be used along with TSW3100 to perform a wide range of test procedures. The TSW3100 generates the test patterns which are fed to the DAC5681ZEVM through a 1 GSPS LVDS port. The DAC5681ZEVM has a programmable clock chip which can be used to synchronize TSW3100 board to the DAC5681ZEVM.