|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGS) | 10|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V Single Supply
- 12-Bit Linearity and Monotonicity
- Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
- Settling Time: 5 µs (Max)
- Ultra-Low Glitch Energy: 0.1 nVs
- Ultra-Low Crosstalk: 100 dB
- Low Power: 800 µA (Max)
- Per-Channel Power Down: 1 µA (Max)
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface: Up to 50 MHz
- Simultaneous or Sequential Update
- Specified Temperature Range: 40°C to 105°C
- Small 10-Lead MSOP Package
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
- Programmable Attenuators
- Industrial Process Control
Texas Instruments DAC7554IDGSR
The DAC7554 is a quad-channel, voltage-output DAC with exceptional linearity and monotonicity. Its proprietary architecture also minimizes undesired transients such as code-to-code glitch and channel-to-channel crosstalk. The low-power DAC7554 operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply. The DAC7554 output amplifiers can drive a 2-k, 200-pF load rail-to-rail with 5-µs settling time; the output range is set using an external voltage reference.
The 3-wire serial interface operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and DSP interface standards. The outputs of all DACs may be updated simultaneously or sequentially. The parts incorporate a power-on-reset circuit to ensure that the DAC outputs power up to zero volts and remain there until a valid write cycle to the device takes place. The parts contain a power-down feature that reduces the current consumption of the device to under 1 µA.
The small size and low-power operation makes the DAC7554 ideally suited for battery-operated portable applications. The power consumption is typically 3.5 mW at 5 V, 1.65 mW at 3 V, and reduces to 1 µW in power-down mode.
The DAC7554 is available in a 10-lead MSOP package and is specified over 40°C to 105°C.