- Evaluation board for the 12-bit current output DAC7811
- Onboard reference and buffer circuits
- High-speed serial interface
- Modular design for use with a variety of DSP and microcontroller interface boards
- Single switch allows DAC7811EVM output to operate in unipolar or bipolar mode
Texas Instruments DAC7811EVM
The EVM features the DAC7811 digital-to-analog converter. This EVM is designed around standardized TI modular specifications. This simple modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the DACs performance and operating characteristics. Using the 5-6KINTERFACE board, the DAC7811EVM can be interfaced to a number of TI DSP Starter Kits, including those in the C5000 and C6000 series.