|Package | PIN:||WSON (DQF) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 16-bit performance: 1-LSB INL and DNL (max)
- Low glitch energy: 4 nV–s
- Wide power supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Buffered output range: 5 V, 2.5 V, or 1.25 V
- Very-low power: 1 mA at 5.5 V
- Integrated 5-ppm/˚C (max), 2.5-V precision reference
- Pin-selectable serial interface:
- 3-wire, SPI compatible up to 50-MHz
- 2-wire, I2C compatible
- Power-on-reset: Zero scale or midscale
- 1.62-V VIH with VDD = 5.5 V
- Temperature range: –40˚C to +125˚C
- Packages: Small 8-Pin WSON and 10-Pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DAC80501ZDQFT
The 16-bit DAC80501, 14-bit DAC70501, and 12-bit DAC60501 (DACx0501) digital-to-analogconverters (DACs) are highly accurate, low-power devices with voltage-output. The DACx0501 arespecified monotonic by design, and offer linearity of < 1 LSB. These devices include a 2.5-V,5-ppm/˚C internal reference, giving full-scale output voltage ranges of 1.25 V, 2.5 V, or 5 V. TheDACx0501 incorporate a power-on-reset circuit that makes sure the DAC output powers up at zeroscale or midscale, and remains at that scale until a valid code is written to the device. Thesedevices consume a low current of 1 mA, and include a power-down feature that reduces currentconsumption to typically 15 µA at 5 V.
The digital interface of the DACx0501 can be configured to SPI orI2C mode using the SPI2C pin. In SPI mode, the DACx0501 use a versatile3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates of up to 50 MHz. InI2C mode, the DACx0501 operate in standard (100 kbps), fast (400 kbps),and fast+
(1.0 Mbps) modes.
The DACx0501 are available in easy-to-assemble
10-pin VSSOP and small 2-mm × 2-mm, 8-pin WSON packages. The devices are fully specified overthe industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.