|Package | Pins||WQFN (RTE) | 16|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- INL: ±1 LSB Maximum at 16-Bit Resolution
- TUE: ±0.1% of FSR Maximum
- Integrated 2.5 V Precision Internal Reference
- Initial Accuracy: ±5 mV Maximum
- LowDrift: 2 ppm/°C Typical, DAC80508
- High Drive Capability: 20 mA with 0.5 V from Supply Rails
- Flexible Output Configuration
- User Selectable Gain: 2, 1 or ½
- Reset to Zero Scale or Midscale
- Clear Output Function: DACx0508C
- Wide Operating Range
- Power Supply: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Temperature Range: –40˚C to125˚C
- 50 MHz SPI Compatible Serial Interface
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V Operation
- Daisy Chain Operation
- CRC Error Check
- Low Power: 0.6 mA/Channel at 5.5 V
- Small Packages:
- 3 mm × 3 mm, 16-Pin WQFN
- 2.4 mm x 2.4 mm, 16-Pin DSBGA
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The DACx0508 is a pin-compatible family of low power, eight-channel, bufferedvoltage-output, digital-to-analog converters (DACs) with 16-, 14- and 12-bit resolution. TheDACx0508 includes a 2.5-V, 5-ppm/°C internal reference, eliminating the need for an externalprecision reference in most applications. A user selectable gain configuration provides full-scaleoutput voltages of 1.25 V (gain = ½), 2.5 V (gain = 1) or 5 V (gain = 2). The device operates froma single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, is specified monotonic and provides high linearity of ±1 LSB INL.
Communication to the DACx0508 is performed through a serial interface that operates atclock rates up to 50 MHz. The VIO pin enables serial interface operation from 1.7 V to 5.5 V. TheDACx0508 flexible interface enables operation with a wide range of industry-standardmicroprocessors and microcontrollers.
The DACx0508 incorporates a power-on-reset circuit that powers up and maintains the DACoutputs at either zero scale or midscale until a valid code is written to the device. The deviceconsumes low current of 0.6 mA/channel at 5.5 V, making it suitable for battery-operated equipment.A per-channel power-down feature reduces the device current consumption to 15 µA.
The DACx0508 is characterized for operation over the temperature range of –40°C to 125°Cand is available in small packages.
|Package qty | Carrier||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $8.79|