- The EVM is compatible with the 5-6KINTERFACE board allowing use of the C3000 and C6000 DSP Starter Kits
- The EVM can connect to and interface to an MSP430 based platform
- The serial interface is easily connected to TI DSP based communication systems
- A precision +5V reference is provided as default reference for the DAC
- Headers J2 and P2, top and bottom, pass through connectors are used for interface signals
Texas Instruments DAC8552EVM
The EVM features the DAC8552EVM digital to analog converter. The EVM provides a quick and easy way to evaluate the functionality and performance of this high resolution, dual channel, serial input, Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). The EVM provides the serial interface header for communication. This allows easy attachment to any host microprocessor or TI DSP base system. Stacking allows a total of four channels for the DAC8552 to be used provided the frame synchronization signals are unique for each EVM board stacked.