- The EVM is compatible with the 5-6KINTERFACE board allowing use of the C3000 and C6000 DSP Starter Kits
- The serial interface is easily attached to TI DSP based communication systems
- The EVM can connect and interface to an MSP430 based platform
- An external op-amp can be used as an option to provide output signal conditioning
- Headers J2A (top side) and J2B (bottom side) are pass through connectors used for interface signals
Texas Instruments DAC8554EVM
The EVM features the DAC8554EVM digital to analog converter. The EVM provides a quick and easy way to evaluate the functionality and performance of this high resolution, quad-channel, serial input, Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). The EVM provides the serial interface header for communication. This allows easy attachment to any host microprocessor or TI DSP base system. All outputs can be switched through their respective jumpers for the purpose of stacking up to 8 channels.