DAC8560 evaluation module
Features for the DAC8560EVM
- The EVM is compatible with the 5-6KINTERFACE board allowing use of TI's, C5000 and C6000 DSP Starter Kits
- The EVM can connect to and interface with any MSP430 based platform
- On board connectors are available to allow the user to connect other external reference sources.
- Stacking allows a total of two (DAC8560) DAC channels to be used, (when proper synchronization rules are followed)
- User can experiment with different reference loads by using R16,C6,and a small 4x4 through-hole grid
Description for the DAC8560EVM
This EVM features the DAC8560 digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The DAC8560EVM is a simple evaluation module designed to quickly and easily evaluate the functionality and performance of the 16-bit high-resolution, single-channel, serial input DAC. The device has a 2.5 V internal reference that is enabled by default. The EVM has a serial interface to allow communication with any host Microprocessor or TI DSP-based system, such as the 5-6K interface Board produced and supplied by TI. Although the DAC was designed for a single-suppy operation, a bipolar output range is available by configuring the output Op Amp properly.