- EVM for the DAC8803 14bit, current, multiplying, quad DAC
- On-board ± 10 V reference and buffer circuits
- High-Speed serial interface
- Modular design for use with a variety of DSP and microcontroller interface boards
- The EVM can be used as a stand alone board by applying power to terminal J3
Texas Instruments DAC8803EVM
The EVM allows complete performance and operational analysis of the DAC8803 device. The design includes four external buffers and DPDT switches to allow unipolar and bipolar output operation. The DAC8803EVM is designed in TI modular form factor. This form factor permits connection to several TI DSKs through interface boards such as the 5-6K Interface and HPA-MCU Interface boards.