- Evaluation board for the 16 bit current, multiplying quad DAC8814
- On-board ± 10 V reference and buffer circuits
- High-Speed serial interface
- Modular design for use with a variety of DSP and microcontrollers interface boards
- The EVM can be use as a stand alone board by applying power to terminal J3
Texas Instruments DAC8814EVM
The EVM allows complete performance and operational analysis of the DAC8814 device. The design includes four external buffers and a DPDT switches, which will allow unipolar and bipolar output operation. The DAC8803-14EVM is designed in TI's modular form factor. This form factor permits connection to several TI DSKs through interface boards such as the 5-6K Interface and HPA-MCU Interface boards.