The IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F MCU TM4C129X Connected Development Kit offers these features:
- Color LCD interface
- USB 2.0 OTG | Host | Device port
- TI wireless EM connection
- BoosterPack™ and BoosterPack XL interfaces
- Quad SSI-supported 512-Mbit Flash memory
- MicroSD slot
- Expansion interface headers: MCU high-speed USB ULPI port, Ethernet RMII and MII ports External peripheral interface for memories, parallel peripherals, and other system functions.
- ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers
- ARM® Code Composer Studio™ IDE
The kit also includes an In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI) and extensive software offerings TivaWare™ for C Series that provide libraries for key functions, source code examples, and important utilities to allow professional engineers to build and debug C code-based solutions quickly and efficiently in one of the several supported integrated development environments (IDEs), including Keil, Mentor Embedded, IAR Systems, and Code Composer Studio™ IDE.
Texas Instruments DK-TM4C129X
The TM4C129x Connected Development Kit is a versatile and feature-rich engineering platform that highlights the 120-MHz TM4C129XNCZAD IoT Enabled ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontroller, including an integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC + PHY as well as many other key features.