- Complete DLP3030-Q1 electronic subsystem
- Runs off a single +12V DC power rail
- HDMI interface for video feed
- Windows GUI for configuration and control
- LED power, photo diode, & LED thermistor connectors
evaluation module (EVM) is a complete electronic subsystem designed to drive the DLP3030-Q1
automotive chipset. The DLP3030-Q1 chipset consists of a 0.3” WVGA (864 x 480) DMD and the DLPC120-Q1
DMD controller. When combined with optics, RGB LEDs and a photodiode, this EVM can be used to develop an automotive grade DLP projector or picture generation unit for applications such as head-up display or interior projection systems. The EVM’s major functional blocks include the DLP3030-Q1 chipset, LED control and drive circuitry, and power management.