|Package | PIN:||DLP-S312 (FQL) | 100|
- 0.47-Inch (11.93-mm) Diagonal Micromirror Array
- 1920 × 1080 Array of Aluminum Micrometer-Sized Mirrors, in an OrthogonalLayout
- Micron Micromirror Pitch: 5.4
- Micromirror Tilt (Relative to Flat Surface): ±17°
- Bottom Illumination for Optimal Efficiency and Optical Engine Size
- Polarization Independent Aluminum Micromirror Surface
- 32-Bit SubLVDS Input Data Bus
- Dedicated DLPC3439 or DLP3479 Light and Display Controllers
- Dedicated DLPA3000 or DLPA3005 PMIC/LED Drivers for Reliable Operation
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DLP4710AFQL
The DLP4710 digital micromirror device (DMD) is a digitally controlledmicro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to anappropriate optical system, theDLP4710DMD displays a very crisp and high quality image or video. The device is a component of the chipsetcomprising the DLP4710 DMD,DLPC3439orDLPC3479controller andDLPA3000/DLPA3005PMIC/LED drivers. The compact physical size of the DLP4710 coupled with the controller and thePMIC/LED driver provides a complete system solution that enables small form factor, low power, andhigh resolution HD displays.
Visit thegettingstarted with TI DLP® PicoTM displaytechnology page to learn how to get started with the DLP4710.