Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Easy way for developers to evaluate DLP 1080p display technology for compact applications
- Plug-and-play DLP 1080p optical engine that supports 300 lumens (chipset capable of higher brightness)
- Image or video display up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Simple yet powerful USB-based GUI for runtime chipset feature evaluation
- Comes powered with IntelliBright suite of image processing algorithm to dynamically optimize system brightness or power
Texas Instruments DLPDLCR3310EVM
DLP® LightCrafter Display 3310 EVM is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play evaluation platform for a wide array of compact 1080p display applications in consumer, enterprise, and industrial markets. The evaluation module (EVM) features the DLP3310 (.33 1080p) DMD, DLPC3437 display controller and DLPA3000 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.