- RGB LED light engine with 150L light output
- Onboard LED Driver with 0-5A LED Driver
- Simultaneous RGB LED operation
- High speed pattern display with native DLP4500 resolution (912x1140)
- Up to 4225 Hz binary pattern rate
- Up to 120 Hz 8-bit grayscale pattern rate
- Image or video display up to WXGA resolution (1280x800)
- Two configurable I/O triggers with programmable polarity and rising & falling edge delay control
- 32MB flash memory for pattern storage
- USB, Mini HDMI, UART, FPD Link interfaces
- USB-based API and host GUI
- Compact size: 122mm x 115mm x 48mm
Available versionsTexas Instruments provides free software and firmware downloads to give developers flexibility and advanced control of the DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM. In addition, the software and design documentation allows customers to develop custom products based on the 0.45 WXGA chipset included in DLP LightCrafter 4500 faster.
DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI: This software bundle includes the executable and source files for the PC-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy communication with DLP LightCrafter 4500. The source files were developed using the QT Library and the QT Creator.
DLP LightCrafter 4500 JTAG Flash Programmer: The JTAG Flash Programmer gives developers the ability to load the DLPR350 configuration firmware into flash memory attached to a DLPC350 controller. JTAG boundary scan programming allows developers to install the DLPR350 firmware in the absence of standard USB connectivity due to corrupt or missing firmware.
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI - Windows (Active) - Version 3.1.0 - 06/14/2017
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI - Windows (NRND) - Version 3.0.1 - 12/01/2015
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI - Windows (NRND) - Version 3.0 - 09/18/2015
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI - Windows (NRND) - Version 2.0 - 07/29/2014
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 EVM GUI - Windows (NRND) - Version 1.2 - 10/01/2013
- DLP LightCrafter 4500 JTAG Flash Programmer (Active) - Version 1.0 - 04/01/2014
Texas Instruments DLPLCR4500EVM
The DLP® LightCrafter™ 4500 development module provides a flexible light steering solution with high brightness and resolution for industrial, medical and scientific applications. DLP LightCrafter 4500 features the 0.45 WXGA chipset and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
Developers can easily create, store, and display high-speed pattern sequences through DLP LightCrafter 4500’s USB-based application programming interface (API) and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI). Two configurable input/output triggers allow for convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The DLP LightCrafter 4500’s feature set makes it an ideal platform for powering industrial 3D machine vision scanners, medical imaging devices, spectrometers, and much more.
Included with DLP LightCrafter 4500 Development Module:
- DLP 0.45 WXGA chipset
- RGB LED light engine
- DMD controller board
Cables and power supply sold separately. Click here to order power supply.