- 5V input to +/-100V Differential Output
- Single ended and differential input modes
- Multiple boost voltage settings
- Easily powered through USB or external Power Supply
- Breakout for usage as a boost converter
Texas Instruments DRV2700EVM
The DRV2700EVM is an evaluation module for the DRV2700. The DRV2700 is intended for high voltage piezo applications typically used in Industrial Applications. The differential 200Vpp output capability as well as the 100V single ended output can be evaluated using this EVM. The available pin breakouts in addition with the on board MSP430 allows for prototyping into already existing systems.