|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 135)|
- Ultra-small X2SON, SOT-23, or DSBGA package
- High magnetic sensitivity: ±2 mT (typical)
- Robust hysteresis: 4 mT (typical)
- Fast sensing bandwidth: 30-kHz
- VCC operating range: 2.5-V to 5.5-V
- Push-pull CMOS output
- Capable of 5-mA sourcing, 20-mA sinking
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +135°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5011ADDBZR
The DRV5011 device is a digital-latch Hall effect sensor designed for motors and otherrotary systems.
The device has an efficient low-voltage architecture that operates from 2.5 V to 5.5 V.The device is offered in standard SOT-23, and low-profile X2SON and DSBGA packages. The output is apush-pull driver that requires no pullup resistor, enabling more compact systems.
When a south magnetic pole is near the top of the package and theBOP threshold is exceeded, the device drives a low voltage. The output stayslow until a north pole is applied and the BRP threshold is crossed, whichcauses the output to drive a high voltage. Alternating north and south poles are required to togglethe output, and integrated hysteresis separates BOP andBRP to provide robust switching.
The device produces consistent performance across a wide ambient temperature range of–40°C to +135°C.™