|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 0: –40°C to 150°C ambient operatingtemperature range
- Device HBM ESD classification LevelH3A
- Device CDM ESD classification LevelC6
- Digital-latch hall effect sensor
- High magnetic sensitivity:
- DRV5015A1-Q1: ±0.7 mT (typical)
- DRV5015A2-Q1: ±1.8 mT (typical)
- DRV5015A3-Q1: ±1.8 mT (inverted, typical)
- Integrated hysteresis
- Fast 30-kHz sensing bandwidth
- 2.5-V to 5.5-V operating VCC range
- Open-drain output capable of 20-mA output current
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5015A1EDBZRQ1
The DRV5015-Q1 is a low-voltage digital-latch Hall effect sensordesigned for high-speed and high-temperature motor applications. Operating from a
2.5-V to 5.5-V power supply, the device senses magnetic flux density and presents a digitaloutput based on predefined magnetic thresholds.
Alternating north and south magnetic poles are required to toggle the output andintegrated hysteresis provides robust switching.
The device is offered in two magnetic threshold options and an inverted output option.The high magnetic sensitivity provides flexibility in low-cost magnet selection and componentplacement.
The device performs consistently across a wide ambient temperature range of –40°C to+150°C.