|Package | PIN:||X2SON (DMR) | 4|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Industry-Leading Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- 5-Hz Version: 0.54 µA With 1.8 V
- 20-Hz Versions: 1.6 µA With 3 V
- 1.65- to 5.5-V Operating VCC Range
- Magnetic Threshold Options (Maximum BOP):
- 3.9 mT, Highest Sensitivity
- 4.8 mT, High Sensitivity
- 9.5 mT,Medium Sensitivity
- 63 mT, Lowest Sensitivity
- Omnipolar and Unipolar Options
- 20-Hz and 5-Hz Sampling Rate Options
- Open-Drain and Push-Pull Output Options
- SOT-23 and X2SON Package Options
- –40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5032DUDMRT
The DRV5032 device is an ultra-low-power digital-switch Hall effect sensor, designed forthe most compact and battery-sensitive systems. The device is offered in multiple magneticthresholds, sampling rates, output drivers, and packages to accommodate variousapplications.™
When the applied magnetic flux density exceeds the BOP threshold,the device outputs a low voltage. The output stays low until the flux density decreases to lessthan BRP, and then the output either drives a high voltage or becomes highimpedance, depending on the device version. By incorporating an internal oscillator, the devicesamples the magnetic field and updates the output at a rate of 20 Hz, or 5 Hz for the lowestcurrent consumption. Omnipolar and unipolar magnetic responses are available.
The device operates from a VCC range of 1.65 V to 5.5 V, and ispackaged in a standard SOT-23 and small X2SON.