|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBZ) | 3|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Ratiometric Linear Hall Effect Magnetic Sensor
- Operates From 3.3-V and 5-V Power Supplies
- Analog Output With VCC / 2 Quiescent Offset
- Magnetic Sensitivity Options (At VCC = 5 V):
- A1: 100 mV/mT, ±21-mT Range
- A2: 50mV/mT, ±42-mT Range
- A3: 25 mV/mT, ±85-mTRange
- A4: 12.5 mV/mT, ±169-mT Range
- A5: –100 mV/mT, ±21-mT Range
- Fast 20-kHz Sensing Bandwidth
- Low-Noise Output With ±1-mA Drive
- Compensation For Magnet Temperature Drift
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- Temperature Grade 0: –40°C to150°C
- Standard Industry Packages:
- Surface-Mount SOT-23
- Through-Hole TO-92
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV5055A1EDBZRQ1
The DRV5055-Q1 is a linear Hall effect sensor that respondsproportionally to magnetic flux density. The device can be used for accurate position sensing in awide range of applications.
The device operates from 3.3-V or 5-V power supplies. When no magnetic field is present,the analog output drives half of VCC. The output changes linearly with theapplied magnetic flux density, and five sensitivity options enable maximal output voltage swingbased on the required sensing range. North and south magnetic poles produce uniquevoltages.
Magnetic flux perpendicular to the top of the package is sensed, and the two packageoptions provide different sensing directions.
The device uses a ratiometric architecture that can eliminate error fromVCC tolerance when the external analog-to-digital converter (ADC) uses thesame VCC for its reference. Additionally, the device features magnettemperature compensation to counteract how magnets drift for linear performance across a wide –40°Cto +150°C temperaturerange.