- Three phase inverter baseboard with interface to accept DIMM100 controlCARDs
- DRV8302 three phase inverter integrated power module (with integrated 1.5A buck converter) base board supporting up to 60V and 60A continuous
- DRV8302 includes a GPIO interface for set-up and communication to the MCU
- Includes the following controlCARDs
- TMDSCNCD28035MISO pre-flashed with InstaSPIN-BLDC to spin motors using included GUI
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\DRV830x-HC-C2-KIT_v105
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for additional device drivers
- Includes full software source for all motor and control types, example projects, and hardware design files
- InstaSPIN-BLDC GUI and Library
- Install controlSUITE
- Launch controlSUITE and navigate the left-hand menu to Development Tools > Motor > Three Phase BLDC and PMSM Motor Kit with DRV830x and Piccolo MCU > Documentation > GUI Quick Start Guide and follow the instructions in the guide.
Texas Instruments DRV8302-HC-C2-KIT
DRV8302-HC-C2-KIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module. The DRV8302-HC-C2-KIT is a motor control evaluation kit for spinning three phase brushless DC and brushless AC (BLAC) - often referred to as permanent magnet synchronous (PMSM) – motors with examples of both sensorless Field Oriented (FOC) and TI’s InstaSPIN-BLDC sensorless BLDC solution. The DRV8302-HC-C2-KIT is a high-performance, power-efficient, cost-effective platform that speeds development for quicker time to market.
To view all available motor control tools, visit the C2000 Tools and Software page