- 1.5A Continuous Current Single Channel Output
- 800mA Continuous Current, 4 channels ON
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 8.2 to 60 V
- Low RDSON (500mΩ)
- Includes terminal as well as kelvin connections for all DRV8803 signals.
- Includes USB port for programming of the microprocessor.
- EVM includes LED indicator of fault state.
Texas Instruments DRV8803EVM
The DRV8803 evaluation module consists of a quad low-side motor driver with parallel control interface that can be used to drive a unipolar stepper motor, up to 4 DC motors or other loads like solenoids. With the DRV8803EVM, designers can quickly and easily evaluate the performance of DRV8803 motor driver in their specific application. This EVM comes with an on-board MSP430 microprocessor which has been pre-programmed for standalone operation. The regulated voltage for the MSP430 is provided by TPS7A4001. This EVM operates on power supply voltages from 8.2 V to 60 V.