- 1.0A Continuous Current Output
- Low Operating Voltage: 2.75 to 6V
- Low RDSON (450mΩ LS+HS)
- Includes terminal connections for power, output and control signals
- Kelvin connections for power, output and control signals
- EVM includes LED indicator of fault state.
- VSET voltage can be set using on-board potentiometer or external source.
Texas Instruments DRV8832EVM
The DRV8832 evaluation module consists of a 1A, H-bridge motor driver with a parallel control interface and a small number of external components that can be used to drive one brushed DC motor or other loads like solenoids. With the DRV8832EVM, designers can quickly and easily evaluate the performance of DRV8832 motor driver in their specific application. The DRV8832 includes an internal reference voltage which is used to set the PWM regulated output voltage controlled by voltage at the VSET pin. This EVM operates on power supply voltages from 2.75 V to 6 V.