- 2.0 to 11V supply voltage range.
- Split Vm/Vcc supply isolates motor voltage from logic supply.
- Access to output signals through Kelvin contact for easy evaluation.
- Jumper for switching between MCU or manual operation.
- LP2985-50 5V regulator supplies high logic level and Vcc in manual operation mode, no additional supply required.
Texas Instruments DRV8835EVM
The DRV8835 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8835 motor driver from Texas Instruments. User can control the DRV8835 with an external microcontroller via signal header connectors or use on-board switches for stand-alone operation.