- 2.0 to 7V supply voltage range.
- Single supply operation up to 7V.
- Low current sleep mode reduces current consumption to <95nA.
- Access to output signals through Kelvin contact for easy evaluation.
- Jumper for switching between MCU or manual operation.
- LP2985-50 5V regulator supplies high logic level for inputs in manual operation mode, no additional supply required.
Texas Instruments DRV8836EVM
The DRV8836 evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities and performance of the DRV8836 motor driver from Texas Instruments. User can control the DRV8836 with an external microcontroller via signal header connectors or use on-board switches for stand-alone operation.