|Package | PIN:||WSON (DSS) | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual ½-H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Drives a DC Motor or One Winding of a Stepper Motor, or Other Loads
- Low MOSFET ON-Resistance:
HS + LS 280 mΩ
- 1.8-A Maximum Drive Current
- Separate Motor and Logic Supply Pins:
- 0-V to 11-V Motor-Operating Supply-Voltage
- 1.8-V to 7-V Logic Supply-Voltage
- Individual ½-H-Bridge Control Input Interface
- Low-Power Sleep Mode With 120-nA Maximum Combined Supply Current
- 2.00-mm × 3.00-mm 12-Pin WSON Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DRV8839DSSR
The DRV8839 provides a versatile power driver solution for cameras, consumer products, toys, and other low-voltage or battery-powered applications. The device has two independent ½-H-bridge drivers and can drive one DC motor or one winding of a stepper motor, as well as other devices like solenoids. The output stages use N-channel power MOSFETs configured as ½-H-bridges. An internal charge pump generates needed gate-drive voltages.
The DRV8839 can supply up to 1.8-A of output current. It operates on a motor power supply voltage from 0 V to 11 V and a device power supply voltage of 1.8 V to 7 V.
The DRV8839 has independent input and enable pins for each ½-H-bridge which allow independent control of each output.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, undervoltage lockout, and overtemperature.
The DRV8839 is packaged in a 12-pin,
2.00-mm × 3.00-mm WSON package (Eco-friendly: RoHS and no Sb/Br).