- 8 to 38V operating voltage
- 566mA x 1ch / 200mA x 8ch output current
- Parallel output configuration supported
- Integrated catch diodes
- Configurable driving profile
- Open load detect
- User-friendly GUI via Serial interface
- Dual DRV8860 for daisy-chain evaluation
Texas Instruments DRV8860EVM
The DRV8860 provides an 8-channel low side driver with comprehensive protection and diagnosis. It offers flexible output configuration options to support different levels of load current with a simple Serial interface, which supports daisy-chain connection for multiple devices. Built-in driving profile improves system efficiency and open load detect enables higher reliability.
The DRV8860EVM is a complete solution for evaluating the DRV8860 octal low-side driver. A board with MSP430 and dual DRV8860 is included to evaluate the device performance including daisy-chain connection. A GUI is provided for designers to easily and quickly evaluate the device. The board operates on external power supply from 8 to 38V.