|Package | PIN:||FCBGA (ABB) | 196|
|Temp:||S (-10 to 85)|
- Pin-Compatible Family
- DS150DF1610: 12.5 - 15G
- DS125DF1610: 9.8 to 12.5G
- DS110DF1610: 8.5 – 11.3G
- 4x4 Analog Cross Point Switch for Each Quad
- Fully-Adaptive CTLE
- Self-Tuning DFE, With Optional Continuous Adaption
- On-Chip, AC-coupling on Receive Inputs
- Adjustable Transmit VOD
- Adjustable 3-Tap Transmit FIR Filter
- Locks to Half/Quarter/Eighth Data Rates For Legacy Support
- On-Chip Eye Monitor (EOM), PRBS Checker, PRBS Pattern Generator
- Supports IEEE 1149.1 and 1149.6
- Programmable Output Polarity Inversion
- Input Signal Detection, CDR Lock Detection
- Single 2.5-V ±5% Power Supply
- SMBus-Based Register Configuration
- Optional EEPROM Configuration
- 15-mm × 15-mm, 196-Pin FCBGA Package
- Operating Temp Range : –10°C to +85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS110DF1610FB/NOPB
The DS110DF1610 is a sixteen-channel multi-rate retimer with integrated signalconditioning. The device includes a full adaptive Continuous Time Linear Equalizer (CTLE), DecisionFeedback Equalizer (DFE), clock and data recovery (CDR), and a transmit FIR filter to enhance thereach and robustness over long, lossy, crosstalk impaired high speed serial links to achieve BER< 1×10-15.
Each channel of the DS110DF1610 independently locks to serial data at 8.5 to 11.3 Gbpsand any supported sub-multiple. A simple external oscillator (±100ppm) that is synchronous orasynchronous with the incoming data stream can be used as a reference clock to speed up the lockprocess. Integrated 4x4 cross point switches allow for full non-blocking routing or broadcastingwithin each quad of the DS110DF1610.
Programmable transmit FIR filter offers control of the pre-cursor, main tap andpost-cursor for transmit equalization. The fully adaptive receive equalization (CTLE and DFE)enables longer distance transmission in lossy copper interconnects and backplanes with multipleconnectors.
A non-disruptive mission mode eye-monitor feature allows link monitoring internal to thereceiver. The built-in PRBS generator and checker compliment the internal diagnostic features tocomplete standalone BERT measurements. Built-in JTAG enables manufacturing tests.