|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- >600 Mbps (300 MHz) Switching Rates
- 0.3 ns Typical Differential Skew
- 0.7 ns Maximum Differential Skew
- 1.5 ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- 3.3V Power Supply Design
- ±355 mV Differential Signaling
- Low Power Dissipation (23 mW @ 3.3V Static)
- Flow-Through Design Simplifies PCB Layout
- Interoperable with Existing 5V LVDS Devices
- Power Off Protection (Outputs in High Impedance)
- Conforms to TIA/EIA-644 Standard
- 8-Lead SOIC Package Saves Space
- Industrial Temperature Operating Range
- (−40°C to +85°C)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90LV017ATM/NOPB
The DS90LV017A is a single LVDS driver device optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The DS90LV017A is a current mode driver allowing power dissipation to remain low even at high frequency. In addition, the short circuit fault current is also minimized. The device is designed to support data rates in excess of 600Mbps (300MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology.
The device is in a 8-lead SOIC package. The DS90LV017A has a flow-through design for easy PCB layout. The differential driver outputs provides low EMI with its typical low output swing of 355 mV. The DS90LV017A can be paired with its companion single line receiver, the DS90LV018A, or with any of TI's LVDS receivers, to provide a high-speed point-to-point LVDS interface.