|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
95 | TUBE
- AECQ-100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to +125°CTA
- >400 Mbps (200 MHz) Switching Rates
- 50 ps Differential Skew (Typical)
- 0.1 ns Channel-to-Channel Skew (Typical)
- 2.5 ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- 3.3V Power Supply Design
- Flow-Through Pinout
- Power Down High Impedance on LVDS Inputs
- Low Power design (18 mW at 3.3 V static)
- LVDS Inputs Accept LVDS/CML/LVPECL Signals
- Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 Standard
- Available in SOIC Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90LV028AQMA/NOPB
The DS90LV028AQ is a dual CMOS differential line receiver designed for applicationsrequiring ultra low power dissipation, low noise and high data rates. The device is designed tosupport data rates in excess of 400 Mbps (200 MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling(LVDS) technology.
The DS90LV028AQ accepts low voltage (350 mV typical) differential input signals andtranslates them to 3V CMOS output levels. The DS90LV028AQ has a flow-through design for easy PCBlayout.
The DS90LV028AQ and companion LVDS line driver DS90LV027AQ provide a new alternative tohigh power PECL/ECL devices for high speed point-to-point interface applications.