|Package | Pins||VQFN (RGZ) | 48|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||T (-40 to 105)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level ±2 kV
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4
- Operates up to 100 MHz in 12-bit Mode to Support 1MP/60fps and 2MP/30fps Imagers as well as Satellite RADAR
- Configurable 12-bit Parallel CMOS Compatible with DS90UB913A/933 Serializers
- Adaptive Equalization Compensates for Cable Aging and Degradation Effects
- Ultra-low Latency Bi-directional Control Data Channel with Data Protection
- Cable Link Detect Diagnostics
- Supports Power-over-Coax Operation (PoC)
- ISO 10605 and IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliant
- Low Radiated and Conductive Emissions
- BIST (Built-In Self-Test)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The DS90UB934-Q1 FPD-Link III deserializer, in conjunction with the DS90UB913A/933-Q1serializers, supports the video transport needs with an ultra-high-speed forward channel and anembedded bidirectional control channel. The DS90UB934-Q1 converts the FPD-Link III stream into aparallel CMOS output interface designed to support automotive image sensors up to 12 bits at 100MHz with resolutions including 1MP/60fps and 2MP/30fps.
The DS90UB933/934 chipset is fully AEC-Q100 qualified and designed to receive data acrosseither 50-Ω single-ended coaxial or 100-Ω shielded-twisted pair (STP) cable assemblies. TheDS90UB934-Q1 uses an advanced adaptive equalizer to allow support of various cable lengths andtypes with no additional programming required.
The DS90UB934-Q1 is improved over prior generations of ADAS FPD-Link III deserializerdevices (such as DS90UB914A-Q1) offering higher bandwidth support with additionalenhancements.