|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGC) | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C,TA
- Supports Clock Frequency up to 170 MHz for WUXGA (1920x1200) and 1080p60 Resolutions With 24-Bit Color Depth
- Single and Dual FPD-Link III Outputs
- Single Link: Up to 96-MHz Pixel Clock
- Dual Link: Up to 170-MHz Pixel Clock
- Single and Dual OpenLDI (LVDS) Receiver
- Configurable 18-Bit RGB or 24-Bit RGB
- High-Speed Back Channel Supporting GPIO up to 2 Mbps
- Supports up to 15 Meters of Cable with Automatic Temperature and Aging Compensation
- I2C (Master/Slave) With 1-Mbps Fast-Mode Plus
- SPI Pass-Through Interface
- Backward Compatible With DS90UB926Q-Q1 and DS90UB928Q-Q1 FPD-Link III Deserializers
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB947TRGCRQ1
The DS90UB947-Q1 is an OpenLDI to FPD-Link III bridge devicewhich, in conjunction with the FPD-Link III DS90UB940-Q1/DS90UB948-Q1 deserializers, provides 1-lane or 2-lane high-speedserial streams over cost-effective 50-Ω single-ended coaxial or 100-Ω differentialshielded twisted-pair (STP) cables. It serializes an OpenLDI inputsupporting video resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p60 with 24-bit color depth.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplexcontrol, including I2C andSPI communication, over the same differential link. Consolidation of video data and controlover two differential pairs reduces the interconnect size and weight andsimplifies system design. EMI is minimized by the use of low voltage differential signaling, datascrambling, and randomization. In backward compatible mode, the device supports up to WXGAand 720p resolutions with 24-bit color depth over a single differential link.
The DS90UB947-Q1 supports multi-channel audio received through anexternal I2S interface. Audio data received by the device is encrypted and sent over theFPD-Link III interface where it is regenerated by the deserializer.