- Aggregates data from up to 2 cameras over FPD-Link III interface
- Supports 2-Megapixel sensors with HD 1080p resolution at 30/60Hz frame rate (when paired with DS90UB953-Q1)
- Supports MIPI DPHY 1.2 / CSI-2 Version 1.3 compliant
- Supports single-ended coax cable and power-over-coax
- On-board I2C programming interface
Texas Instruments DS90UB954-Q1EVM
The Texas Instruments DS90UB954-Q1EVM Evaluation Module (EVM) is a functional board design for evaluating the DS90UB954-Q1 FPD-Link III deserializer hub, which converts serialized sensor data to MIPI CSI-2 for processing. It is configured for communication with up to two DS90UB953-Q1 or DS90UB933-Q1 serializers using a standard FAKRA cable assembly. An on-board MSP430 coupled with AnalogLaunchPAD GUI tool enables interface to a PC for easy device evaluation.