|Package | PIN:||VQFNP (RTD) | 64|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 2: –40℃ to +105℃ Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Quad 3-Gbps Deserializer Hub Aggregates Data From up to 4 Sensors Simultaneously
- Supports 1-Megapixel Sensors With HD 720p/800p/960p/1MP Resolution at 30-Hz or 60-Hz Frame Rate
- Precise Multi-Camera Synchronization
- MIPI DPHY Version 1.2 / CSI-2 Version 1.3 Compliant
- 1 ×CSI-2 MIPI Output Port
- Supports 1, 2, 3, 4 Data Lanes
- CSI-2 Data RateScalable for 400 Mbps / 800 Mbps / 1.2 Gbps /1.5 Gbps / 1.6 Gbps per Data Lane
- Port ReplicationMode
- Ultra-Low Data and Control Path Latency
- Supports Single-Ended Coaxial Including Power-over-Coax (PoC) or Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) Cable
- Adaptive Receive Equalization
- Dual I2C Ports With Fast-Mode Plus up to 1 Mbps
- Flexible GPIOs for Sensor Synchronization and Diagnostics
- Compatible With DS90UB935-Q1, DS90UB953-Q1, DS90UB913A-Q1, and DS90UB933-Q1 Serializers
- Internal Programmable Precision Frame Sync Generator
- Line Fault Detection and Advanced Diagnostics
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments DS90UB962WRTDTQ1
The DS90UB962-Q1 is a versatilesensor hub capable of connecting serialized sensor data received from four independent video datastreams through a FPD-Link III interface. When paired with aDS90UB935A-Q1, DS90UB953-Q1, DS90UB913A-Q1 or DS90UB933-Q1 serializer, the DS90UB962-Q1 receivesdata from 1-Megapixel image sensors supporting 720p/800p/960p/1MP resolution at 30-Hz or 60-Hzframe rates. Data is received and aggregated into a MIPI CSI-2 compliantoutput for interconnect to a downstream processor.
The DS90UB962-Q1 includes fourFPD-Link III deserializers, each enabling a connection through cost-effective 50-Ω single-endedcoaxial or 100-Ω differential STP cables. The receive equalizers automatically adapt to compensatefor cable loss characteristics, including degradation over time.
Each of the FPD-Link III interfaces also includes a separate low latency bidirectionalcontrol channel that continuously conveys I2C, GPIOs, and other control information.General-purpose I/O signals such as those required for camera synchronization and diagnosticsfeatures also make use of this bidirectional control channel.
The DS90UB962-Q1 is AEC-Q100qualified for automotive applications and is offered in a cost-effective and space-saving 64-pinVQFN package.