|Package | Pins||X1SON (DPY) | 2|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
10,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Robust IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±24-kV Contact Discharge
- ±30-kV Air GapDischarge
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 4.5 A (8/20 µs)
- Low Vclamp of 12 Vat 1.8 A IPP (8/20 µs)
- IEC 61000-4-4 EFT Protection
- 80 A (5/50 ns)
- Bi-directional ESD diode to protect interfaces up to ± 5.5 V
- IO Capacitance: 0.77 pF (Typical)
- High DC Breakdown Voltage: 8.3 V (Typical)
- Ultra Low Leakage Current: 30 pA (Typical)
- Low Dynamic Resistance 0.7 Ω (Typical)
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Industry Standard 0402 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The ESD401 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode featuring lowRDYN and low clamping voltage. The ESD401 is rated to dissipate ESD strikesexceeding the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4). Thelow dynamic resistance (0.7 Ω) to ensure system level protection against transient events. Thisdevice features a 0.77 pF IO capacitance making it ideal for protecting interfaces such as USB 2.0.The device can operate with ultra-low leakage up to ±5.5 V and survive DC faults up to 8.3 V.
The ESD401 is offered in the industry standard 0402 (DPY) package.