|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 8|
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 60µA
- WIDE POWER SUPPLY RANGE
- Single Supply: 2.2V to 36V
- Dual Supply: -0.9/+1.3V to ±18V
- COMMON-MODE RANGE to (V-)-0.1V
- RAIL-TO-RAIL OUTPUT SWING
- LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 250µV max
- LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 3µV/°C max
- LOW NOISE: 60nV/sqrt(Hz)
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 25nA max
- 8-PIN DIP AND SO-8 SURFACE-MOUNT
Texas Instruments INA122UA/2K5
The INA122 is a precision instrumentation amplifier for accurate, low noise differential signal acquisition. Its two-op-amp design provides excellent performance with very low quiescent current, and is ideal for portable instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
The INA122 can be operated with single power supplies from 2.2V to 36V and quiescent current is a mere 60µA. It can also be operated from dual supplies. By utilizing an input level-shift network, input common-mode range extends to 0.1V below negative rail (single supply ground).
A single external resistor sets gain from 5V/V to 10000V/V. Laser trimming provides very low offset voltage (250µV max), offset voltage drift (3µV/°C max) and excellent common-mode rejection.
Packages options include 8-pin plastic DIP and SO-8 surface-mount packages. Both are specified for the -40°C to +85°C extended industrial temperature range.