|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RTW) | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- High-Quality Thin-Film Resistors
Matched to 0.004% (Typical)
- Integrated EMI Filters
- Ultra-low Noise: 2.8 nV/√Hz at 1 kHz
- Ultra-low Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise:
–119 dB THD+N (142 mW/Ch Into 32 Ω/Ch)
- Wide Gain Bandwidth Product:
32 MHz (G = +1000)
- High Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
- High Capacitive-Load Drive Capability: > 600 pF
- High Open-Loop Gain: 136 dB (600-Ω Load)
- Low Quiescent Current: 2.6 mA per Channel
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode With Reduced Pop-and-Click Noise: 5 µA per Channel
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Supply Range: ±2 V to ±18 V
- Available in Small 24-pin WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments INA1620RTWT
The INA1620 integrates 4 precision-matched thin-film resistor pairs and EMI filteringon-chip with a low-distortion, high output current, dual audio operational amplifier. The amplifierachieves a very low,
2.8-nV/√Hz noise density with an ultra-low THD+N of –119.2 dB at 1 kHzand drives a 32-Ω load at 150-mW output power. The integrated thin-film resistors are matched towithin 0.004% and can be used to create a large number of very high-performance audio circuits.
The INA1620 operates over a very wide supply range of ±2 V to ±18 V on only 2.6 mA ofsupply current per channel. The INA1620 also has a shutdown mode, allowing the amplifiers to beswitched from normal operation to a standby current that is typically less than 5 µA. Shutdown modeis specifically designed to eliminate click-and-pop noise when transitioning into or out ofshutdown mode.
The INA1620 has a unique internal layout for lowest crosstalk, and freedom frominteractions between channels, even when overdriven or overloaded. This device is specified from–40°C to +125°C.